Sentimenting about sentiment or Mining the whining

Few months ago I was not so excited about sentiment. I'm not a sentiment(al) person. Who am I joking? I'm always excited I just don't show this to people so often :)

In last month I read so many papers about opinion mining and sentiment analysis (among other flashy terms for mining the whining :) ) that I don't have to read for the rest of my life.

I've been writing my phd thesis proposal for a week now, where Mining the Whining is the main Protagonist in the play "How to effectivelly use machine-thingy for Mining the Whining" and I'm the evil antagonist. Let the struggle for life begin!

The problem is so many people done so many things and I have to find something new about this struggle... Well, in my version of the play I don't die :) So... enjoy the play while it lasts.

Next time I'll post some of the dialogs (or monologs) in the play :mrgreen:

0 komentarji: